Hello, dear language instructor! 🌟
🌐 These web delights await you:
- 🧐 Is It Irresponsible To Auto-grade Speaking Assessments? 🔍
- Speaking and Listening practice on Youtube 🎦
- Dual-language models debate in Arizona schools and more on Twitter 🐦
🧐 Is It Irresponsible To Auto-grade Speaking Assessments? 🔍
As a language teacher, you often face the challenge of assessing students’ speaking skills.
The traditional approach: you listen to each student individually and provide personalized feedback… This is pretty time-consuming, not to mention exhausting too, right?
Yet, technology has introduced auto-grading systems that claim to streamline this process… But!
Does it feel to you like it’s irresponsible to do so? Let’s get deeper throughout this article on:
- Its ethical implications 🧐
- 3 potential drawbacks 🔍
- The most responsible approach to it ✅
|✨ Trending Videos 🎦|
👍 Liking this content? Subscribe here!
- The use of dual-language models to teach students who are learning English in Arizona schools.
- The positive impact of integrating purposeful phrases into language teaching.
- Asia TEFL 2023 talk: “Empowering English Language Teachers in Multilingual Asia”.
- Recordings and resources on language teaching and learning, linguistic diversity and digital education.
- Registration now open for upcoming event “Cultural and linguistic diversity in German Language Teaching”.
Share a challenge or success
What’s something that’s going well or not well in your classroom this week?
Tell us in the comments below!