Hi, dear language teacher!
This is the current buzz among language educators on the internet:
- 🕰️ Spending too much time creating Speaking activities? 🗣️
- 🔬 Research papers on the teacher’s role, multilingualism and more!
- 🙋 Interesting questions from colleagues and language learners.
🕰️ Spending Too Much Time Creating Speaking Activities…
…for your world languages classroom?
Managing a large number of students while creating effective speaking activities… that’s pretty challenging!
But know that you don’t have to spend too much time on it! 😮
In this article you’ll find some useful strategies, such as:
- Applying thematic templates 📋
- 15 Speaking activities set-ups ⚙️
- Using powerful online tools 💻
|✨ New Research 🔬
👍 Liking this content? Subscribe here!
❓ From the Forums 🙋
- Do you think language teaching is a skilled occupation?
- What is the worst language learning myth?
- Do most students quit after beginner levels?
- Duolingo, business model and language teaching?
Share a challenge or success
What’s something that’s going well or not well in your classroom this week?
Tell us in the comments below!