Hi, dear language teacher!
Here’s whats going on around the web amongst language instructors this week:
- 🌐 World Quotient In Language Teaching 🧑🏫
- Trending Videos on Youtube 🎦
- What are language teachers tweeting? 🐦
🌐 World Quotient In Language Teaching 🧑🏫
As Ludwig Wittgenstein once said: “The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.”
And World Quotient (WQ) is the ability to see the world through someone else’s eyes 👀
Did you know that, as a language teacher, you help students to expand and enrich the limits of their world through language teaching?
Let’s explore this wonderful concept throughout this article so you:
- Understand what WQ is about 🤷♂️
- Integrate it into your teaching methods 📚
- Get students to strengthen their WQ 💪
👍 Liking this content? Subscribe here!
🧑🏫 Teachers’ Tweets 🐦
- “Going Global in the World Language Classroom”
- Perfect time to listen to this episode #wlclassroompodcast
- Strategies and more for world language classrooms
- World Language Experience at The National Institute!
Share a challenge or success
What’s something that’s going well or not well in your classroom this week?
Tell us in the comments below!